Aero is currently the fastest growing Nigerian carrier passenger, Aero is focused on bringing customers world class aviation services with affordable fares, quality on-board services, good customer relations with effective online services and operational competence.
Aero Nigeria is currently recruiting :
Position: Cabin Crew (Ab-Initio)
Reports To: Cabin Services Executive
Function: In-flight passenger safety and comfort
Location: Lagos / Abuja
Type: Internal / External
Responsible for passengers’ safety and comfort, deal with security and emmergency situations and ensure that passenger flying experience is pleasant.
- Conduct and complete cabin safety checks before landing.
- Ensure safe disembarkment of all passengers and check that no luggage is left behind.
- Receive catering and ensure correct stowage
- Welcome passengers onboard & direct them to their seats
- Offer and serve on-board food, beverage, comfort items etc.
- Distribute custom forms on international flights and assist with proper completion prior to landing.
- Carry out pre-flight duties: briefing, safety and emergency checklists, locate emergency equipment etc specific to that aircraft type. Reports any unserviceable or missing items before takeoff.
- Inform Passengers of the aircraft safety procedures
- Reassure passengers in an emergency and ensure safety procedures are followed correctly. Give first aid to passengers where necessary.
- A good University Degree or HND
- Valid Cabin Crew licence is an added advantage
- Customer focused
- Excellent customer service trait
- Planning and organizing skills
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours
- Ability to handle customer complaints effectively
- Safety consciousness
- Team spirit
- Good communication skills
Method of Application
Should your knowledge, skills and abilities fit the above job profile, please send your application to: email@example.com for external candidates and: firstname.lastname@example.org for internal candidates (Aero Staff) with the Job Title as the subject.
Other Important Information
Vacancy is open to all qualified internal/external applicants and please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline 6th February, 2015